- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- Avocado oil
- Salt, pepper, Montreal steak spice
- Almond meal
- Spinach and/or kale
- 1 Garlic clove
- Parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Sautee onions in oil until soft. Add bit more oil and spinach/kale with garlic and put lid on for 1 minute. Stir and put lid on for one more min. Take off heat
- In same pan, add two tomato slices breaded with almond meal and Montreal steak spice. Cook in oil for about 3 mins a side. Set aside.
- Brush oil onto mushrooms and place on baking sheet. Top mushroom with tomato, kale and spinach. Bake for about 15 mins, add parmesan. Bake for 5 more mins.
- While mushroom is cooking, sauté chopped back until desired doneness.
- Top mushroom with bacon.