- Coconut oil
- Green peas
- 4 eggs
- Sesame oil
- Fish Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the vegetables until they are very small
- Pulse the cauliflower until it resembles rice
- Whisk the eggs and set aside.
- Cook the carrots, onions, garlic and green peas for about 5 minutes in the coconut oil. Set aside
- Cook the eggs and mix with vegetables
- Cook the cauliflower for about ten minutes, allowing some pieces to char. Add the vegetable and egg mixture
- Add the sesame and fish oil and salt and pepper to your preference. Combine and serve.