Prepare the ham as directed.
- Sweet potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Green onions
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon in small pieces and set aside
- Using a fork or knife stab holes all over sweet potatoes
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 45-55 minutes, depending on size. Remove and let cool.
- Using a knife, split the sweet potatoes open and sprinkle each with a pinch of salt. Top with the butter, bacon, green onions, sour cream or whatever garnishes you prefer!