- Green Beans
- Balsamic vinegar
- Avacodo oil
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic and onion powder
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Agave syrup
- Add green beans to boiling water for 5 minutes. Take out, strain and add to cold water and ice. Drain again and dry.
- Fry bacon and crumble into small pieces
- Toast almonds in oven until slightly browned
- Combine oil, vinegar, agave syrup, garlic and onion power, salt and pepper, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce for the dressing.
- Slice onions thinly
- Combine all ingredients and serve!