- Pork chops
- Almond Flour
- Chicken broth
- Whole grain mustard
- Avocado oil
- Tapioca flour
- Coconut milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet
- Dredge the chops in egg and then into almond flour and spice mixture.
- Pan-fry until golden and cooked, about 5 minutes per side, depending on size
- Pour ¾ cup of chicken stock into the pan and scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Mix the tapioca powder and the remaining ¼ cup of chicken stock together in small bowl and add to the pan, stirring to combine.
- Add the mustard, coconut milk and basil to the pan and reduce the heat to medium.
- Allow the sauce to boil and thicken for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over chops and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!