- Pork chops
- Salt & pepper
- Avocado oil
- Onions sliced
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 apples (any kind), sliced into thin wedges
- Parsley to garnish
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In cast iron skillet, heat avocado oil and cook chops for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned and just a hint of pink remains inside. Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Add onions to pan and cook for about 5 minutes
- Whisk together apple juice, cider vinegar, sugar and salt, add and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add apples, cover and cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Return pork to pan and garnish with parsley